My friend, former Build a Blog You Truly Love classmate, and fellow blogger Jess Morrow just awarded me the Very Inspiring Blogger award. How wonderful and surprising!!! Jess’ blog, Invincible Summer, is about writing your story truthfully and authentically. She offers e-courses as well a coaching and editing business. Thank you, Jess!
One of the main reasons I love blogging is to inspire… myself as well as all of my readers. This award means a great deal to me. Thank you all for continuing to follow along!
Coincidentally, I got this Note from the Universe right before I got Jess’ note about this award:
“Have you ever considered, Naomi, that having aced time and space again and again and again, with more “gold medals” than you know who, you’re here this time simply for the love of the game? Just to smell the dirt? To lend a hand? Give comfort? And maybe for old times’ sake, to manifest a fabulous, inspiring blog like it was a morning cup of coffee, even though you’re way past having to prove anything?”
- One of my recent creations
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
1. I am an avid reader. (The WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge this week is GROWTH. I wasn’t sure I would be able to participate this week due to time constraints, but why not include my picture here? I went to the library on Friday afternoon, came home and added those seven books to my growing tower of library books I have checked out (no, there is no way I can read all these before they are due), stacked them on a mirror, and there’s my growth picture!
2. My favorite ice cream flavor is Peanut Butter and Chocolate.
3. I don’t like sitting with my back to a crowd. In a restaurant, I like to be against a wall.
4. I rode a tandem bike in a century (100 mile race). That feels like a former life.
5. I worked in a stationary store for a few months. Other past jobs are helping in an eye doctor’s office, camp counselor, and bed and breakfast do-it-all assistant.
6. I used to be really good at math but recently it’s been eluding me. My brain hurts when I try calculating anything more than simple addition. You should have seen how mad I was at myself when I was trying to reverse calculate the cost of a kilowatt hour of electricity based on our latest bill. I took calculus for goodness sake!
7. My favorite class in college was Intro to Neuropsychology. I got an A.
Inspirational bloggers getting this award:
Whew… I think I can, I think I can…
I hope you’ll enjoy each of these lovely blogs.